Two sheds at a Lincolnshire home suffered fire damage last night (Saturday November 6) after a spent firework landed on top of them and ignited the roof felt.
Lincolnshire Fire & Rescue were called to the property in Market Rasen Road, Snarford, shortly after 10pm last night.
Crews from Market Rasen, Lincoln North, Lincoln South, Saxilby and Binbrook attended the scene. They extinguished the blaze using two main jets and two hose reels.
Fire damage was caused to two sheds (10x5 metres) and their contents, but thankfully nobody was injured.
For firework and bonfire safety advice, click here.