Evacuation after electrical fire

Share this article

RESIDENTS were evacuated from a house in Nettleton after an electrical fault caused flames to rip through the roof.

Fire crews from Caistor, Market Rasen and Brigg were called to the blaze at a semi-detached bungalow in Draycot at 5.32am on Saturday.

The entire roof of the house was damaged by the fire and there was 80 per cent moderate fire damage to the rest of the property.

Crews extinguished the fire using two hose reels and two main jets.