BREAKING NEWS: Fire at Market Rasen business


Fire crews from Market Rasen, Caistor, Wragby and Lincoln attended a fire at commercial premises in King Street, Market Rasen, this afternoon, Wednesday February 19.

The blaze caused severe damage to one toilet extraction fan and a sanitary disposal bin at the Lindum Group owned offices. There was smoke and water damage to the toilet on the first floor of the premises.

The fire was extinguished using breathing two apparatus, one hose reel and a thermal imaging camera.

It is believed to have been caused by an electrical fault in the extraction fan.