A Market Rasen man accused of breaching an ASBO just days after it was imposed has been refused bail at Lincoln Crown Court.
Stephen McDermott, 53, of Elm Tree Close, Market Rasen, is accused of breaching the court order on 3 March this year.
No plea was taken when he appeared before the Crown Court and he was remanded in custody to reappear on May 9.
The conditions of Mr McDermott’s ASBO stated that he was not allowed to:
1) Be in a public place in Lincolnshire in possession of any container of alcohol on which the manufacturer’s seal has been broken 2) Be in a public place in Lincolnshire in the company of any other person who is in possession of any container of alcohol on which the manufacturer’s seal has been broken
3) Consume alcohol in a public place in Lincolnshire
4) Ask any member of the public to purchase alcohol for you or to give you alcohol
5) Be disorderly in any public place in Lincolnshire
6) Enter the Tesco store, Linwood Road, Market Rasen, LN8 3AW from which you have been banned by the manager