Pedestrian injured after A46 crash
Police are appealing for information after a collision on the A46, Lincoln Road at Fladingworth at about 12.24pm on Thursday, February 7.
A blue Ford KA collided with a 73-year-old male pedestrian. The pedestrian was taken to Lincoln County Hospital where he was treated for a shoulder injury. The road was re-opened at about 3pm.
Anyone with information can call 101, quoting incident 163 of February 7.
- Goodbye Michelle - one of UK’s youngest Alzheimer’s victims dies, aged 44
- BREAKING NEWS: HGV leaves the road on A15 near Caenby Corner
- Ashley’s ready for World Championship voyage
- Anger over plan to remove tree council says is a ‘risk’
- BREAKING NEWS: Lincolnshire plumber found guilty of carrying out illegal gas work which lead to explosion at Nettleton home
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Market Rasen
Sunday 26 May 2013
Temperature: 7 C to 18 C
Wind Speed: 10 mph
Wind direction: North west
Temperature: 8 C to 17 C
Wind Speed: 22 mph
Wind direction: South west