Super diamond celebrations
EDITOR – On behalf of the Caistor, Brigg and Market Rasen Fundraising Branch of the Royal National Lifeboat Institution (RNLI/ Lifeboats), may we thank the soaked and frozen folk who attended Caistor Goes Diamond, for their generosity in helping us to raise £100 on our tombola, outside the South Street Park.
As we all know, it was a ‘bad weather day’, but after 18 months’ planning the organisers ensured as much as possible continued to run to celebrate the Queen’s Diamond Jubilee.
Well done to all of those involved.
The money raised will help to save lives at sea.
Press officer, RNLI Caistor, Brigg and Market Rasen fundraising branch
- Goodbye Michelle - one of UK’s youngest Alzheimer’s victims dies, aged 44
- BREAKING NEWS: HGV leaves the road on A15 near Caenby Corner
- Ashley’s ready for World Championship voyage
- Anger over plan to remove tree council says is a ‘risk’
- BREAKING NEWS: Lincolnshire plumber found guilty of carrying out illegal gas work which lead to explosion at Nettleton home
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Market Rasen
Sunday 26 May 2013
Temperature: 7 C to 18 C
Wind Speed: 10 mph
Wind direction: North west
Temperature: 8 C to 17 C
Wind Speed: 22 mph
Wind direction: South west