A new singing group for people living with dementia is being launched in Middle Rasen.
Thousands of people in this area have signed a charity petition after hearing little Harry Thomas’s heartbreaking story.
Steve Boryszczuk held his beautiful wife’s hand for eight days and nights as she lost her long battle with Alzheimer’s Disease aged just 44.
Loneliness can happen even when you live within the largest of families or the busiest of towns.
It is not too late to join the Inspire group that meets at the Rasen Hub every Tuesday from 1pm to 3pm.
A ‘memory cafe’ is being held at The Poplars care home in Market Rasen
Exciting plans have been revealed for the future of Wragby Surgery.
A new arts and crafts therapy group in Market Rasen is set to help people cope with anxiety, depression and other mental health problems.
- Goodbye Michelle - one of UK’s youngest Alzheimer’s victims dies, aged 44
- BREAKING NEWS: HGV leaves the road on A15 near Caenby Corner
- Ashley’s ready for World Championship voyage
- Anger over plan to remove tree council says is a ‘risk’
- BREAKING NEWS: Lincolnshire plumber found guilty of carrying out illegal gas work which lead to explosion at Nettleton home
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Market Rasen
Sunday 26 May 2013
Temperature: 7 C to 18 C
Wind Speed: 10 mph
Wind direction: North west
Temperature: 8 C to 16 C
Wind Speed: 22 mph
Wind direction: South west