FLOOD ALERT: Rase and Upper Ancholme
The Environment Agency has issued a flood alert for the Rase and Ancholme.
The alert came in last night for the River Rase and tributaries from Market Rasen to Bishopbridge and the River Ancholme down to Bishopbridge.
The level of alert means flooding is possible so be prepared.
For more details log on to www.environment-agency.gov.uk
- Goodbye Michelle - one of UK’s youngest Alzheimer’s victims dies, aged 44
- BREAKING NEWS: HGV leaves the road on A15 near Caenby Corner
- Ashley’s ready for World Championship voyage
- Anger over plan to remove tree council says is a ‘risk’
- BREAKING NEWS: Lincolnshire plumber found guilty of carrying out illegal gas work which lead to explosion at Nettleton home
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Market Rasen
Sunday 26 May 2013
Temperature: 7 C to 18 C
Wind Speed: 10 mph
Wind direction: North west
Temperature: 8 C to 17 C
Wind Speed: 22 mph
Wind direction: South west