A council’s decision to chop down a tree over ‘health and safety’ fears has annoyed residents who say it has not caused an accident in more than 30 years.
Another two farmers have applied for planning permission to erect wind turbines in the countryside around Market Rasen.
Market Rasen‘s award-winning station is set to continue to bloom this year.
A controversial proposal to put wind turbines in a small village has taken a dramatic u-turn after the planning application was withdrawn.
- Goodbye Michelle - one of UK’s youngest Alzheimer’s victims dies, aged 44
- BREAKING NEWS: HGV leaves the road on A15 near Caenby Corner
- Ashley’s ready for World Championship voyage
- Anger over plan to remove tree council says is a ‘risk’
- BREAKING NEWS: Lincolnshire plumber found guilty of carrying out illegal gas work which lead to explosion at Nettleton home
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Market Rasen
Sunday 26 May 2013
Temperature: 7 C to 18 C
Wind Speed: 10 mph
Wind direction: North west
Temperature: 8 C to 17 C
Wind Speed: 22 mph
Wind direction: South west