Market Rasen man accused of failing to maintain land
A MARKET Rasen man has denied failing to comply with a notice to maintain land, Lincoln Magistrates’ Court heard.
Robert Trebble, of Queen Street, is accused of failing to act on a 30-day notice to maintain an area of land he owns in Queen Street.
The case has been adjourned and Mr Trebble will stand trial on July 24.
- Goodbye Michelle - one of UK’s youngest Alzheimer’s victims dies, aged 44
- BREAKING NEWS: HGV leaves the road on A15 near Caenby Corner
- Ashley’s ready for World Championship voyage
- Anger over plan to remove tree council says is a ‘risk’
- BREAKING NEWS: Lincolnshire plumber found guilty of carrying out illegal gas work which lead to explosion at Nettleton home
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Market Rasen
Sunday 26 May 2013
Temperature: 7 C to 18 C
Wind Speed: 10 mph
Wind direction: North west
Temperature: 8 C to 17 C
Wind Speed: 22 mph
Wind direction: South west