Keelby attacker gets discharge
A KEELBY man has appeared in court over an assault charge – and was given a conditional discharge.
Lincoln Magistrates’ Court heard how Jonathan Lyon, 42, of Cissplatt Lane, Keelby pleaded guilty to assaulting Cheryl Rains by beating her.
The attack happened in Keelby on June 16, 2012.
Lyon was give a conditional discharge for 24 months.
He was ordered to pay £85 costs to the Crown Prosecution Service.
Magistrates in Lincoln took Lyon’s guilty plea into consideration when imposing this sentence.
- Goodbye Michelle - one of UK’s youngest Alzheimer’s victims dies, aged 44
- BREAKING NEWS: HGV leaves the road on A15 near Caenby Corner
- Ashley’s ready for World Championship voyage
- Anger over plan to remove tree council says is a ‘risk’
- BREAKING NEWS: Lincolnshire plumber found guilty of carrying out illegal gas work which lead to explosion at Nettleton home
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Market Rasen
Sunday 26 May 2013
Temperature: 7 C to 18 C
Wind Speed: 10 mph
Wind direction: North west
Temperature: 8 C to 17 C
Wind Speed: 22 mph
Wind direction: South west