A VERITABLE feast of celebrations is planned this year to mark the centenary of Middle Rasen Methodist Chapel.
When the building opened on August 3, 1911, the MP reminded those present that it was important to keep up with the times, even for church buildings – and chapel members are still putting his advice into practice.
Alterations have recently been made to the interior of the chapel, including the removal of some of the front pews and the installation of comfortable seating.
There is also a projection system, which allows the words of what is sung to be shown on the screen during services.
On the second Saturday of every month, except for August and September, the chapel will be hosting a special event,