Children at Faldingworth School were in the spotlight in 1991 when the Rasen Mail ran a special feature, with all the classes pictured.
The class pictured above is Class T, with children aged between five and seven. It taught by Shirley Oxborrow.
The headteacher at the time was Roy Kitchen.
The current school was built in 1955, but the village’s first purpose-built school was put up in 1828.
Education locally began much earlier, when in 1626 the Countess of Warwick, who lived in Snarford, began paying a teacher an annual salary of £5 to look after the education of the poorer children of the area.