Tasty treats raise funds
SUNNYSIDE Up Farm Shop was cooking up something special to raise money for cancer research.
Clare Manning from Pampered Chef was on hand to demonstrate some tasty treats at the fundraising day and customers also had the opportunity to make purchases from her kitchen range, with a percentage of sales going to the charity.
Pampered Chef has been in partnership with Breast Cancer Research UK for four years helping to raise money and on this occasion, which included a raffle for a host of prizes generously donated by businesses and customers of Sunnyside Up a fantastic £450 was raised.
Organiser Hazel Hammond was delighted with the result.
“It was definitely worth doing and we have had some very good feedback,” she said.
“We would like to thank everyone who supported us in any way.”
Also helping out on the day were two students from De Aston School who were doing their work experience in the shop and tea room.
- Goodbye Michelle - one of UK’s youngest Alzheimer’s victims dies, aged 44
- BREAKING NEWS: HGV leaves the road on A15 near Caenby Corner
- Ashley’s ready for World Championship voyage
- Anger over plan to remove tree council says is a ‘risk’
- BREAKING NEWS: Lincolnshire plumber found guilty of carrying out illegal gas work which lead to explosion at Nettleton home
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Market Rasen
Sunday 26 May 2013
Temperature: 7 C to 18 C
Wind Speed: 10 mph
Wind direction: North west
Temperature: 8 C to 16 C
Wind Speed: 22 mph
Wind direction: South west